This is so yummy!
INGREDIENTS FOR 6
1 kg octopus
1 onion chopped
1/4 cup white wine
salt and pepper
1. Clean and wash the octopus and place it in a pot with the wine, onion and a bay leaf and cover with salted water.
2. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 40-50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the octopus into cubes and combine it in a bowl with the potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
3. Cut the octopus into cubes