Here's the case file with the OUAS sketch
EVIDENCE - CHOOSE AT LEAST TWO ELEMENTS:
- newsprint pattern
- china/silverware/cups/pots, etc. as an accent
- dog or other pet accent
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE ELEMENT:
- Write in the form of a newspaper article.
- Document something about a pet.
- Document a daily routine.
- Add a border to your journaling spot.
- Use the lyrics from Lionel Richie's Easy to inspire your journaling--use the happy or sad (or both) parts of the song.
- Inspiration Words: together, read, daily-- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
I admit that these colors were quite difficult for me but at the end I pulled it off.
I built up layers with misting and masking, tapping Distress Ink through a stencil, stamping a lot on the background. I continued to create layers with different papers, tags and a misted doily. One of the matting papers is a Tim Holtz package and on the UL corner there's a piece of a Jenni Bowlin package. Gotta love recycling, lol!
For my evidence this time I used trees and branches (faintly seen on the background paper), border (stamped the half circles onto the left edge of the layout) and misting.
My hidden journaling is written on the yellow tag underneath the photo. It's about the joys (and sorrows) of starting over having a child @40 and about how we've managed together. My journaling spot = the tag has also a stamped border on it.
The title is Imaginarium Designs' chipboard which I colored with Distress inks and a touch of white paint.