That is the title of my layout for the CSI #35.
Here's my page
I loved to work on the background using gesso, paint, modeling paste, stamps and stitching. The background paper is from an old Crate paper collection that had practically all the required colors on it. I just covered it up with gesso and book papers because it was too loud as is for my liking.
I smeared gesso on the big wooden Kaisercraft heart, placed my round photos on doilies and stitched in circles around the bigger one.
I cracked the case using paint, heart, wood (the heart) and flowers (on the tape) as my evidence and for the journaling part I wrote random things about Hubbs:
- you make me so very happy
- you are patient
- you don't bear a grudge
- I always get what I want :P
- for you the family is the most important thing
- on vacation you serve me hand and foot and that is why I LOVE to go on vacation with you!
- I am a better person because of you
You can use Michele's fabulous printables to help you crack the case.